Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Covers of new mystery books

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Hi guys!
    I just noticed that Amazon.com has up the cover art for Addy, Kit, and Molly's new mystery books that are coming out in February. Sorry if this is old news. Here they are:
    Kit
    Molly
    Addy

  2. #2
    Inactive Member QueenNellieElizabeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2006
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw these too! They now have a mystery for every historical. (I think)

  3. #3
    horselvr2
    Guest horselvr2's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by QueenNellieElizabeth:
    I saw these too! They now have a mystery for every historical. (I think)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool! Thanks for letting us know.
    QueenNellieElizabeth, actually, they have one for every historical I believe, except Kirsten. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kitswift22007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kirsten doesn't have one yet, but other than that, all the girls have mysteries.

    Is that Ruthie I see on Kit's book? I don't recall her being in the plot synopses...

    LOVE the art for Kit and Molly's books. Addy looks a bit strange on her cover, but her book sounds like it has the strongest plot of the three. I can't wait for that one!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, I looooooooove those covers, especially Kit's (although I'm a little surprised to see her in a PINK dress)! The artwork is reminiscent of the Nancy Drew covers, which are to die for!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Baylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2006
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    What are the plots to the books?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by kitswift22007:
    Kirsten doesn't have one yet, but other than that, all the girls have mysteries.

    Is that Ruthie I see on Kit's book? I don't recall her being in the plot synopses...

    LOVE the art for Kit and Molly's books. Addy looks a bit strange on her cover, but her book sounds like it has the strongest plot of the three. I can't wait for that one!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, I'm pretty sure Ruthie is on the cover of Kit's new mystery book.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now that all of the historicals except Kirsten have mystery books, Kirsten's just HAS to come out early 2008. I hope AG does that, makes a second mystery for Kaya, Josefina, or Felicity.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member craftycarol51's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2006
    Posts
    235
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't think that looked like Ruthie, but I'm probably wrong. I'm pretty sure that that is Emily with Molly. Addy didn't even look like Addy, so that's why I'm probably wrong about Ruthie.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bump.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •